turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Versa Max

Started by Deputy 14, May 10, 2014, 10:47:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

forcercon1

I have never had any issues, I hope I'm not jinxed now, with my Versa Max. I hunt hard, but take care in cleaning and maintaining my weapons.....

The Versa Max has been as reliable as any of the three "B" weapons I own.

KansasCowboy

Quote from: Deputy 14 on May 12, 2014, 10:37:17 PM
There will be pics for sure. Hopefully a video if they'll allow it, I'll be there for four days. Should get some good info.

anything? Thanks

allaboutshooting

Quote from: KansasCowboy on May 16, 2014, 04:03:23 PM
Quote from: Deputy 14 on May 12, 2014, 10:37:17 PM
There will be pics for sure. Hopefully a video if they'll allow it, I'll be there for four days. Should get some good info.

I don't know which factory you are visiting but with the announcement yesterday of the "consolidation" of operations, I'd be interested to hear how you found the mood.

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

Deputy 14

Well I wasn't allowed to take any pictures in the factory so that was kind of a downer. The factory tour was nice, you got to see the guns from a block of steel to a complete gun.

During the actual class I found a lot of new differences in the police model guns and the box store guns which I'll post up for everyone later.

Clark I'll send you a PM as soon as I get off the road tonight, still have seven hours of drive time ahead of us.

Old Gobbler

I'm interested if remington makes all the parts for the versamx or subcontracts out the work ? also they would do well with a walnut stock versa max in my opinion
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

fallsflight

Quote from: Old Gobbler on May 16, 2014, 07:44:15 PM
I'm interested if remington makes all the parts for the versamx or subcontracts out the work ? also they would do well with a walnut stock versa max in my opinion

Made at the plant in Ilion and a wood stock is a new option for this year.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Deputy 14

Ok guys I'm gonna start a new thread and label it Remingtin Factory for any questions and answers you guys have, don't count on all the answers, but I'll do my best. I'll get it up sometime today.

WildSpur

Thanks!  I can't wait to see what you report. 

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Cluck more, yelp less