turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Benelli Super Black Eagle Steady Grip Turkey Gun

Started by Tracker, May 10, 2014, 09:55:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

L.F. Cox

For such a religious feller you sure seem angry....

Being raised a Baptist I view those decals on an instrument of death as somewhat sacrilegious.

Deputy 14

Quote from: reynolds243 on May 11, 2014, 05:38:21 PM

Tattooed seems an odd way to phrase putting decals on my gun.  Not really sure why that may be an issue for you

Everything is an issue to him. He's a troll.

reynolds243

Quote from: L.F. Cox on May 11, 2014, 05:46:32 PM

Being raised a Baptist I view those decals on an instrument of death as somewhat sacrilegious.

Haha dude get out of here. And why are you saying I'm angry. I personally couldn't care less what your opinion is on any subject to be honest.

Deputy 14

Quote from: L.F. Cox on May 11, 2014, 04:55:27 PM
So if I don't agree then "I'm angry".....you boys sound like the angry ones to me.

You sound like a pain in the a*s that has nothing better to do than come here and give people sh*t.

Ridge Rooster

reynolds243 that gun is awsome!!

Ridge Rooster
Old School 11-87 + Nitros = Dead Ridge Roosters

Spurcollecta

You sound like a pain in the a*s that has nothing better to do than come here and give people sh*t.
[/quote]

If we could buy him for what he was worth and sale him for what he thought he was worth, we'd have more money than Bill Gates  ;)

tomstopper

Wow. What is going on. How come it seems as though a couple people on here can't just be easy going. Turkey season will be over soon and I hope this bickering is not what we will endure til next season.

Reynolds243 that is an awesome looking gun. It's yours and you keep adding on whatever you want as long as it's legal and it will not be anybody's business what it says or looks like.

L. F. Cox some advice for you would be to calm down and get off your high horse. There used to be a fella on here called Frankinthelaurels a couple years ago and he acted just like you in some aspects. Needless to say, his BS caused Oldgobbler to finally boot him off. Just try to let people have their own opinions and stop acting arrogant when they don't agree with yours.

We are all grown adults and we need to start acting like it. Just be nice and this forum will continue to feel like an online family where we can share our passion for the wild turkey, which is exactly what Shannon has said he wanted a numerous times.

Deputy 14

jakesdad

Does it really matter what a man puts on his gun? Like everything else on here you just feel a need to pick at somebody else's way of doing something. You feel you need to be all high and mighty on any and every subject posted. For someone who pokes and ridicules everyone else's way of hunting and claim to be "Mr. Turkey Hunting", it seems a little odd that I've seen very few if any pics of you with any dead spring gobblers. But I'm sure your response will be you don't need to post pics to prove anything. Maybe,but just back off everybody else.     

Truth is you no doubt make some fine calls and I'm sure have killed your share of birds,but the attitude is really getting old.

"There are turkey hunters and people who hunt turkeys.I hope I am remembered as a turkey hunter"

Ryan T

Quote from: L.F. Cox on May 11, 2014, 05:46:32 PM

How many spring longbeards did you kill this year and how many did you kripple?  eYe bet my pistOl grIp laid mOre to rEst than yOurs did.  :-*

lowoctane

I'm Old School...
GOD, GUTS AND GUNS
MADE AMERICA GREAT,
LET'S KEEP ALL THREE!
NRA Endowment
NAHC Life

Snoodsniper

Agreed...I suspect OG will handle this shortly

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

kshutt

All of this nonsense is what destroys an otherwise great forum. I've never understood why grown men go into attack mode once they get behind a keyboard on the internet. You gentlemen that are filling in symbols to avoid spelling out curse words need to grow up! Thanks for sharing that garbage with the young people that are reading these posts!

I'll tell you another thing while I'm at it, gentlemen. If those of us that own firearms and enjoy hunting and shooting can't get along, we are truly in trouble! We all have opinions that should be respected without all of the rest of this foolishness.

Old Gobbler

This has been quietly handled -- I apologize for the disruption -- Shannon
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon