turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Missouri Carnage.

Started by Gooserbat, May 10, 2014, 10:56:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gooserbat

Well here are the pics from Missourri.  The Boy got a double and after we checked with warden and he learned we had footage and it was not intentional it became a no harm no foul thing. 

His birds where 19lbs 6 oz with a 10.25 beard and an 1 1/8 spurs, and the big one was 21 lbs 6 oz with 1 5/16 and 1 1/4 spurs and 10 5/8 of the thickest beard I've ever saw. 

Mine was scrony at 16 lbs 9 oz but had a 9.5 beard and 1" spurs for the first Tom, and the second was 23 lbs 3 oz with 10.5 beard and 3/4 spurs.

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623

troutfisher13111

Nice birds, sounds like it was a great trip. Congrats!

hunter22

tomstopper

Nice birds. Congrats to you and your son.

WillH

That's awesome! Congrats!!

captin_hook

Gumby

Congrats and nice birds!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WiLL B

Congrats on some fine ones!!

Bigspurs68

Sounds like a fun time. Congrats
Momma said "Kill that turkey"

stinkpickle