turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Hammerin'

Started by Nimrodmar10, March 17, 2011, 10:32:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nimrodmar10

First sunny morning in two weeks. The Tennessee birds were hammerin'. There was one Hoochie Mama hen that had the whole area tore UP. Probably 10 birds gobblin in a 100 acre area. My wattle might of even turned a little red. :gobble: :gobble:

Gobble!

bowhunter84

Basser69

Hognutz

That is a good thing.. :you_rock:
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

Snoody Bastid

Nice. Theres nothing like rush-hour in them turkey woods..

jwhunter

there gobblin in wayne county as well. on the alabama line! CANT STAND IT!!!!!!! hurry up april 2nd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LX_Trkyhntr

I need directions and when ypu wpuld like me to be there!!! :you_rock: :you_rock:
Hook's Custom Call Prostaff, Ol'Tom's Elite Team, Vaportrail Archery Prostaff, KTECH Design Prostaff
[IMG]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af259/OpenSeason1/oltom-logo.png[/i

spur collector

turkey slayer

Its that time of year!!!!! :z-guntootsmiley: :z-guntootsmiley:

hookedspur

Quote from: Nimrodmar10 on March 17, 2011, 10:32:13 AM
First sunny morning in two weeks. The Tennessee birds were hammerin'. There was one Hoochie Mama hen that had the whole area tore UP. Probably 10 birds gobblin in a 100 acre area. My wattle might of even turned a little red. :gobble: :gobble:
I hear ya.  :anim_25:
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

harvester

:icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
going in the morning to listen

jakesdad

went out this morning for the first time here in ne missouri..................didnt hear squat.was cloudy and a little breezy.may try again in the am.supposed to be in upper 30's but clear and very little wind.guys have been hearin em some,but it is still early in our area.

"There are turkey hunters and people who hunt turkeys.I hope I am remembered as a turkey hunter"