OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

I have become obsessed with turkey calls ease help!!!

Started by Stump.270, May 07, 2014, 09:26:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stump.270

I love the mistress hard to beat it it has everything lonzo slate is hard to beat too might pick up a hot hen

Spitten and drummen

All of david hollaran's crystal calls are hard to beat imo. I own the sister,mistress, and cackling hen. It seems i change them out of my vest for other pot calls, but after a couple days they are right back in it lol.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

hpo

Although I'm partial and also a pro-staffer, I have seen the Gobbler Down line of turkey pot calls bring in a ton of birds this year.  Definitely worth a look IMO.
Shoot'em in the Face!

Hitman 23

X2 on the twisted sister and also recommend a copper pot by mike yingling .

TauntoHawk

I love a good ceramic, to my ear I love the sound of Hallorans sassy ceramic but the birds love to die over the Houndstooth Cherry ceramic

Jimmy Shaffers Mad Hen Crystal is a flat out killer

Halloran doesn't make a bad call and any of his are vest worthy
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

pauld

Misfire Calls- Aluminum over slate in a cherry pot
Spring Alure- Ceramic over Slate

Footballer

Halloran's aluminum and double glass are absolutely deadly. I'm also a huge fan of Lonzo's birdseye maple slate. If you want an aluminum, go with the Halloran. I have a Darrin Dawkins and Lights Out and the Halloran beats both.

Stump.270

I've got the hollaran aluminum but this weekend it slipped a lot I have the kind birds eye maple slate and the fowler rosewood striker with it is a match made in heaven ask the people in here I have ran it for