turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

My Vehicle is a Wreck!

Started by T-Dub, May 06, 2014, 10:29:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Dub

Does the back of anyone else's vehicle look like this? It was so organized 7 weeks ago...

hunter-b

Looks like you had alot fun .

Nick8403

I thought that is what it was suppose to look like lol all your missing is 4 fishing poles and tackel boxes and that would look like mine

tomstopper

That's how my front and back seat looked in my truck until yesterday. Brought in some of the clothes yesterday to wash and my wife walked by me and just about puked b/c some of the under shirts stunk so bad. What can I say, changing in the woods and going straight to work will make for some stinky clothes pilling up on the floor boards.....

Tail Feathers

Looks very familiar... :toothy12:
I cleaned my back seat out yesterday.  I have one day's more hunt and it won't require much.  Most of the stuff has now been put away. :'(
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

R AJ

This is the most inspiring photo to date as I thought I was terrible at keeping IT together. Yeah, I found the rear seat and floor board of my truck yesterday and plan to see what fell behind the couch this afternoon.
I found two mouth calls and a striker on my desk and am trying to get clothing back into their respective places.

Thank you for sharing and yes, the more you accumulate the easier it becomes to make simple strategic placements become horrifically harrying heaps of hunting gear.

You are not alone. Wait till you find that snickers bar under it all and those cough drops that have become gooey globs of sticky substance in your vest pocket. Remember?

DirtNap647

BHMTitan

Looks familiar. My backseat and floorboard was full of all my turkey hunting gear.  I did my post-season cleanup this past weekend on my truck. It was a mess, with no wash for 1.5 months; it was caked with Alabama mud and clay, needed a pressure washer to get most of it off. 

Tail Feathers

Treat of the day!  I found a Payday bar in the bottom of my vest leftover from early season.  MMMHHHMMMM.  Leastways I HOPE is was from this year... :toothy12:
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Spitten and drummen

haha. seasons been over almost a week and I still dread tackling what use to look like a truck
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

WV TURKEY THUG

as long as the door shuts ur god to go

renegade19

Looks familiar.  Sometimes more gear, sometimes less depending on what I'm planning.  Last day for me tomorrow so it'll be cleanup time.

cajun1085

the back seat of my truck looks like this and so does my bed of truck. One of the bad things about having a bed cover.... you can just throw stuff in and forget about it.

beagler

Keeping all my stuff in my bedroom. Getting out an hour before work each day. My wife is not happy. :OGturkeyhead:
Never Misses

SinGin

Quote from: Tail Feathers on May 07, 2014, 01:22:23 PM
Treat of the day!  I found a Payday bar in the bottom of my vest leftover from early season.  MMMHHHMMMM.  Leastways I HOPE is was from this year... :toothy12:

I found a twix in mine left over from last year, not so much MMMMMHHHMMM for my find.
All I can say is thank goodness for extended cab trucks