turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Campbell finish

Started by strutnrut, May 05, 2014, 11:16:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

strutnrut

I got to hunt the last day to finish out my Fort Campbell season. Called 3 gobblers and 3 hens up first with a box call but had to take a longer shot than I usually do. I do like those Longbeards by Win. The hen started to drift and its hard to but live meat. The afternoon hunt went off with a Bang also called in 7 longbeards in using an Extreme Kee by Steve Kinder. Thanks Steve I do love those mouthcalls. Sure wish I would have had someone else with me on that last setup.. After the shot I just sat and watched the remaining 6 gobblers walk off and all I could think about was How Long is it till Fall. 

DirtNap647

bigdoc

tomstopper

Rokhal07

WillH

beagler

Never Misses

cajun1085

Congrats man! I always wanted to be stationed at Ft. Campbell for the hunting! I killed my first turkey a few years back on Bragg.

jblackburn

Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

captin_hook

L.F. Cox

What did your brother tell ya about those stupid Ft.Campbell turkeys ?

Nice tote by the way....glad to see you didn't dangle those silly box calls from it this time.

strutnrut

He said their so stupid even Cox could kill one without a dog.
Me I'm not so sure. You could have killed either of them cause you couldn't see them from the truck and you had to walk to them.

Yelper, them silly box calls just tickle them gobblers clean to death... 

L.F. Cox

I recall him saying that if you had to hunt turkeys in the real world you'd never kill one....lol

strutnrut

There you go again. Only know just so much but what you don't know you will just lie about... On the internet anyways face to face your just a ..... well you know what you are.... 

letinmfly

Captain of the former Gobble Kings