News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Benefit for a grieving family

Started by blacky, May 04, 2014, 09:02:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blacky

BENEFIT FOR A GRIEVING FAMILY
I made the following post this morning and since then I have had other call makers ask if they could donate a box call for the benefit. I called Clyde Campbell and he agreed that if he got enough box calls he would have another display box made and have a second place drawing or even more if enough of you great guys want to donate.
You can send your donation to Clyde Campbell Rt. 1 Box 202 French Creek, WV 26218
Anything you can do will be appreciated.
A few weeks ago a young turkey hunter was riding in a benefit poker run when he lost control of his bike and hit a tree. He was killed and now his family suffers both from his loss and financially.
A group of 8 call makers have put together a box loaded with 8 box calls that will be given to a lucky winner on Dec. 15, 2014. Those call makers are: Clyde Campbell- Double C's Mountain Calls, Denny Burns- Full Bloom, Mark Schiralli & Charley Zirkle - Magic Calls, Gene Blackshire - Gene's Turkey Calls, Kip Feroce - Ferocious Calls, Kenny Crummett - Buzzard Calls, Lonnie Gilbert - Buckeye Boxes and David Shaffer - Uncle Dave's Custom Turkey Calls.
Tickets will be sold for $5.00 each and your check or money order should be made payable to Kevin Simmons, the boy's father, and sent to Clyde Campbell Rt. 1 Box 202 French Creek, WV 26218.
You can purchase as many tickets as you want.
I have added pictures of the box with the 8 calls in it.
This family needs our support at this critical time in their life.
A  full line of calls.
www.genesturkeycalls.com