OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Sneed Hot Hen and West Augusta Dogwood

Started by hunter22, May 02, 2014, 09:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunter22

I filled my last Arkansas tag this morning with this two-year old that was in love with my Lonnie Sneed Hot Hen and Steve Torman Dogwood striker. I wish I had kept up with how many gobblers I have taken with this combo. They seem to be a perfect match for my style of running a pot call. I am headed to Oklahoma in the morning to hunt the last three days of their season.

scoot12

congrats on another fine gob Rickey,  that combo is a killer for you.  Scoot

West Augusta

You certainly have taken a pile of gobblers with that pair. I should have kept that striker for myself.  :TooFunny:
Congrats Rickey and good luck in Oklahoma.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

REBELYELL

Boy, that proven combo keeps racking up the kills. Good luck in OK buddy.

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

woody365

I been trying to order one of those stikers do you know how to get a hold of Steve Torman?

West Augusta

Quote from: woody365 on May 04, 2014, 06:00:38 PM
I been trying to order one of those stikers do you know how to get a hold of Steve Torman?

That would be me.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

gwa

Quote from: West Augusta on May 04, 2014, 06:30:20 PM
Quote from: woody365 on May 04, 2014, 06:00:38 PM

That would be me.

:z-guntootsmiley: