turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

dream gun?

Started by dfresh55, May 01, 2014, 06:42:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darn2ten

My dream would be a new model 3.5 Browning A5 with a pistol grip.

budtripp

I'd probably have to go nostalgic on this one. My dream turkey gun would simply be an 870 or 11-87 in the old mossy oak greenleaf in pristine condition

Ridge Rooster

budtripp,  Killed one this year with an Ol 21" barrel Greenleaf 11-87. It was my perfect turkey gun for years. Still get it out every year, just for old time sake. Made a lot of good memories with that old gun.

Ridge Rooster
Old School 11-87 + Nitros = Dead Ridge Roosters

mudhen

New A5 in MO Bottomland...

mudhen
"Lighten' up Francis"  Sgt Hulka

Nick8403

Mine would be to have my old mossberg 500 woodland camo 24 inch barrel with the Hastings 650 choke and aim point on it that I had when I was 16

budtripp

Quote from: Ridge Rooster on May 02, 2014, 09:20:54 PM
budtripp,  Killed one this year with an Ol 21" barrel Greenleaf 11-87. It was my perfect turkey gun for years. Still get it out every year, just for old time sake. Made a lot of good memories with that old gun.

Ridge Rooster

:icon_thumright: I had a chance to buy a pristine 870 greenleaf last fall from a memner on here but I had just bought an 870 super mag so couldn't justify it at the time and passed it up.  Still regretting that one.  Maybe one of these days.  Also found a nice sp10 in bottomland on gunbroker awhile back but not sure I'd like to lug an 11 lb gun chasing gobblers around haha.

howl

I was dreaming about a Beretta A400 20 gauge with Speedbead until Burris said there's no mount for it. Now I'm back to dreaming about a T/C Optima pistol or a place where I can use my .327 GP100.

KS-Hoyt-Hunter

I've thought about getting something to replace my 870 Express. But then I think that every turkey I have ever killed with a shotgun has been with that gun. I got my first bird with it while hunting with my grandpa. It's a simple gun with some cheap choke I bought several years ago. I don't even know the brand of it. I think it would be awesome if I can hunt with that gun for forever, or at least as long as it holds out. For now, the plan is to keep it for as long as I can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dfresh55

i really really want a benelli sbe 2 whast everyone think of it? worth the price tag?

tnturkey

mine would be two a new browing a5 with 3.5 chamber in bottom land. and a sbe2 black. and I plan on owning both this year. decided to spoil myself a little.

fastford04

Wow love that gun! An whole set up!

Sent from Tiny's iPhone using Tapatalk

surehuntsalot

Ruger Red Label    20ga  O/U  would be mine
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

Gumby

Ithaca Turkeyslayer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ridge Rooster

Those Ithica's sure look nice! Killed my first turkey with an Ithica Model 37 Feather Light and 2 3/4" #4's many years ago, still have that gun as it was the first gun my father bought me. Would like to pick one of the new Ohio Ithica's up sometime.

Ridge Rooster
Old School 11-87 + Nitros = Dead Ridge Roosters

grousec

The one I have now 935 pistol grip turkey model.