OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Best striker for sneeds hot hen?...

Started by Abryant7, May 01, 2014, 06:20:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abryant7

Stump.270

That rosewood was the first extra striker and has been a great one for the few calls I have I think they renamed it a power-stik if I'm not mistaken do any of the custom guys make a rosewood one piece I might have to ask mr.Fowler about the rosewood H.S had a winner with that striker

Tom Dooley

Quote from: Stump.270 on May 04, 2014, 10:09:30 PM
That rosewood was the first extra striker and has been a great one for the few calls I have I think they renamed it a power-stik if I'm not mistaken do any of the custom guys make a rosewood one piece I might have to ask mr.Fowler about the rosewood H.S had a winner with that striker

I love the HS rosewood striker. Does anyone know for sure if the power-stik is the same striker? If it is I will be buying several. I take extra precaution not to lose mine. It works good on pretty much any surface you put it on.

perrytrails

This one couldn't resist Lonnies too sexy hot hen slate this morning using a Woodhaven laminate oak striker. Runs easy and sounds awesome.

Tom Dooley

Quote from: perrytrails on May 10, 2014, 03:21:03 PM
This one couldn't resist Lonnies too sexy hot hen slate this morning using a Woodhaven laminate oak striker. Runs easy and sounds awesome.

WOW!!! Look at them hooks

Triple B

Quote from: perrytrails on May 10, 2014, 03:21:03 PM
Very nice,that bird has some daggers.