turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Strikers for crystal mistress and woodhaven cherry classic crystal

Started by Stump.270, April 30, 2014, 08:21:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stump.270

I keep both these in my bag and just ordered a Fred cox Dymondwood and a talking stick monkey wood I like the woodhaven strike 3 oak reg tip and when I can find it next to a pine tree I will try the birch flair tip on them anybody else run both these calls another one that sounds good is the old h.s strut power stick this is my first time in the forum thanks

sixbird

I have the Woodhaven Cherry and the birch flare tip. Great call and that striker seems to sound good on almost anything...

Stump.270

I like the birch flair tip but I left it by a pine trees I know kinda were just have to take the time and go walk the rows

VAarrowslinger

Stump.270

I've got to get that birch back I bought the talkin stick monkeywood we will see

Jbird22

For the Cherry Crystal I really like a Dad's Purpleheart. It plays well with several others too but that one is my personal favorite.

Stump.270

I have a woodhaven Purple Heart that came with the cherry classic when the turkey Rama in perry ga comes I'm gonna walk around and run them lonzo lives 45 minutes from our farm I'm gonna go to his place and run his stuff during the fall when all his inventory is back up he is such a nice guy

eddie234

I've got a yellowheart, dymondwood and the birch strike 3. Run them on the woodhaven crystal

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

REBELYELL

Dad's monkeywood, purpleheart, charcoal laminate or rainbow laminate
Lights Out dymondwood
Woodhaven laminated birch

Stump.270

I just ordered 2 strikers from harold fowler I bet they will sound good

REBELYELL

:drool:
Quote from: Stump.270 on May 01, 2014, 09:20:20 PM
I just ordered 2 strikers from harold fowler I bet they will sound good

Congrats! He makes some of the best.

Spitten and drummen

x2 on Harold fowlers strikers. he is a great guy to deal with too.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

West Augusta

No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

Stump.270

I know he does and he is such a great guy he didn't specify which ones he was sending do we will see

REBELYELL

A Yingling fiber rod striker sounds good on the Mistress too.