OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Tube Call Question

Started by tjh24, March 16, 2011, 09:46:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tjh24

Hi guys,

Im looking to get a tube call. I dont know much about them, but I think they are neat and would like to get one.  Which one would you recommend or which custom maker makes a good one?  All feedback is welcome.  I would like to learn how to Gobble on one too. 

pappy

There are a few good tube call makers here on the site, I don't like to name them because it would seem like pullin' my own teeth cause I make them too.....oh well, what the hey...hillbilly280, Cornbread, Kehl Hilbert, Matt Mclain, Steve Harrison,HandCannon, these are just a few.....and if you want to use one to Gobble with...then you had best get on the tube and search...or if you have the time to practice then that is the best way to learn....pappy
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

bowhunter84

i bought one from southland calls to play with. when i get good with it i will have a custom tube call made

shootumindaface

I have run the Old Quaker boy snuff cans with the snap top lid for a bunch of years.. I personally think the caller and the tuning of the latex has more of an effect than the design of the call and the maker.. I really like the QBs due to the lid vs a rubber band or ring in which I feel I need 4 hands to change the latex..