turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Season opens tomorrow

Started by DranDran, April 30, 2014, 10:14:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DranDran

NY spring season opens tomorrow, I've learned a lot from this forum. I can't make it out until the weekend sadly but I'll be sure to post if how my first turkey hunt goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

njdevilsb

Good luck.  Looking forward to hearing of your success.

My dad and I will be out there in the morning.  It sounds like we might get wet, but the turkey will still be there.

boomer

DranDran

It's supposed to rain the rest of the week here, I'll be taking out the only shotgun I have. Full choked Winchester Model 1912

tomstopper

Good luck brother. I will be hitting the NY woods in the morning as well....

DirtNap647

DranDran

Quote from: tomstopper on April 30, 2014, 12:25:31 PM
Thanks, not sure where you are in NY but it's probably just as wet as it is here

tomstopper

Quote from: DranDran on April 30, 2014, 02:18:51 PM

Quote from: tomstopper on April 30, 2014, 12:25:31 PM
Thanks, not sure where you are in NY but it's probably just as wet as it is here

Steuben County (Corning) & yes its wet. I plan on getting soaked tonight when I walk the pipeline at dark to try and locate some. Even if its wet and miserable tomorrow, I just keep remembering that a bad day hunting turkeys is always better that a good day working....  :funnyturkey:

DranDran

I hear that, Ive never hunted turkey so I don't know how they move in the rain

arrow1

Good luck and safe hunting to all NY hunters.  I took my nephew out for the youth hunt last weekend and it looks like I'm going to miss the first few days due to work but I did get a bird in Iowa in April so that helped to take the edge off.  I'm sure I'll catch up on the NY birds sometime I the next 30 days.

DranDran

Was going to skip school tomorrow but since this rain isn't going to let up until Monday, I'll have to skip that day

mikejd

I wont be getting out until Sat but I took off all next week. I will be hitting it for 9 days strait.

Hope this rain blows through.

dfresh55

Spring_Woods

"Was that a gobble?":gobble:

surehuntsalot

Good luck and above all be safe
it's not the harvest,it's the chase