turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Sure does itch.

Started by Gooserbat, April 29, 2014, 04:00:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doublebarrel

The only problem I have with the way anyone hunts is being promoted in these foolish hunting shows where the guy is crawling behind a fan or waving a fan around. Great way to get a hot load of #6 ' s drilled into your head

Snoodsniper

If it's legal I say go for it! I have seen some videos of guys crawling into range with a strutter decoy and it looks like fun. Just don't think it's legal here in PA. I have chose not to hunt in a blind with my kids but I may resort to it in order to get them a bird. Success breeds confidence and will keep them interested in the sport. I have a friend that hunts this way with his daughters and has done very well. You're always gonna have a jackass in the bunch.Heck you can't even go to dinner without some loud mouth ruining it. What makes you think it would be any different here.

weave

Good post.

Deer or turkey....I hunt to be in the woods, enjoy nature, and put some quality protein on the plate for my family.

I legally kill what I want, the way I want, and when I want. I am always grateful to God for giving me the ability to get to do it and put some food on the table.  I could care less if hunter X approves of the age, the method,  or the manner in which I kill my animals.  I make each shoot or no shoot decision based on my morals, my ethics, and my judgment, and as long as I always do it legally, I have no one to answer to....ever.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

tomstopper

Quote from: jblackburn on April 29, 2014, 07:08:46 PM
Quote from: SinGin on April 29, 2014, 06:55:17 PM
Quote from: Dirt nap on April 29, 2014, 05:40:05 PM
Amen its just a select few hopefully they start fishing soon

I've only noticed one of latley. I would loan him my fishing pole but I'm sure it has the wrong string on it for him.

:TooFunny:  Almost had to think about getting a new computer after all the water I just spit out laughing at that!

Maybe it's just growing pains of a great forum, but there has been more BS this year than I can remember from the past couple.  Usually the crap goes away once seasons start opening.

I agree with Gooserbat, but I also know everyone has the right to their opinion.  But there is a thing called being tactful.
:TooFunny: :TooFunny: I just did the same thing to my iPad but with Icetea. I agree that this year there is more bickering than normal....

870FaceLift

Quote from: njdevilsb on April 29, 2014, 05:27:26 PM
I just don't understand why some people get so bothered by how other people hunt.  There seems to be an "elitist" attitude around here lately that says that you must use 50 year old camo and sit on the wet ground without a decoy in the middle of the thickest hardwoods you can find.  You then must only yelp 5 times, no more, no less and wait for at least an hour before you call again.  You must by all means avoid any open field at any cost.

:TooFunny:

Yes, Yes, Yes!  :happy0064:
Pass it on...