Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Well we're finaly posting some videos on youtube.

Started by Gooserbat, April 29, 2014, 03:17:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

stringtown

Enjoyed last yr's Oklahoma hunt and this yr's Washington hunt.

RutnNStrutn

cphill

Good videos man

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

bamagtrdude

---
Bama Guitar Dude (bamagtrdude)

jblackburn

Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

boomer

bamagtrdude

Joey, I've really enjoyed your videos on YouTube; keep posting more!!  :)
---

jblackburn

Quote from: bamagtrdude on April 30, 2014, 11:32:48 AM
Joey, I've really enjoyed your videos on YouTube; keep posting more!!  :)

Thanks! I've got to get back in the woods!  One tag left, hopefully I'll get it recorded.

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

tomstopper

bamagtrdude

Joey, I esp liked the video where you were breathing like you'd run a marathon, had 5 mins to setup before the turkey walked under the fence (they're not supposed to do that! ;) and you blasted him @ your decoy!!  :)  hahaha
---

jblackburn

Quote from: bamagtrdude on April 30, 2014, 12:42:07 PM
Joey, I esp liked the video where you were breathing like you'd run a marathon, had 5 mins to setup before the turkey walked under the fence (they're not supposed to do that! ;) and you blasted him @ your decoy!!  :)  hahaha

ha!  Yeah, that was  day a weird morning.  I was there the day before and had a good idea where they roosted, but he was about 80 yards closer than I was expecting.  I was actually going to head through that gate when he gobbled and almost blew my hat off! Oh, yeah, I was standing in the middle of the cow pasture when it happened!  That little clump of cedars was the only cover!

As far as not crossing fences, I always figured if that was true they would be a lot easier to kill.  Just run them in a corner and lop off heads with a corn knife!  The 2013 OK bird crossed a fence, too. :)

www.gooserbatcalls.com

bamagtrdude

The video you shot of that bird going to roost was very cool, too; was wondering what spooked him, but no matter -- nice shot!!  :)
---

taylorjones20

Cool hunts.  Some of that calling with the diaphragm was quite impressive...
Alive only by the Grace Of God