OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Second limb hanger in 6 days!

Started by triplebeard, April 26, 2014, 11:51:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

triplebeard

IKilled one on Thursday. It had 11¼" beard and 1? spurs.  Killed one last Saturday with 10½" beard and 1? spurs. I've been trying to attach the pics to this post but the file is to large and I can't figure out how to make it smaller so if anyone know how to do that on a smartphone please help!  Anyway, Best season ever and its over early because I've got my limit.  I don't think of myself as a great turkey hunter. I still learn something new every time I go after 20 years of it, but this last one is my best ever so I just had to sound off a little bit.  Hope everyone else has had a great season!  Remember its not about how many you killed or how big they were it's about how much fun you had and the experiences you will never forget! The pics are of the one I killed Thursday. It had 11¼" beard and 1? spurs.  Killed one last Saturday with 10½" beard and 1? spurs.  Best season ever and its over early because I've got my limit.  I don't think of myself as a great turkey hunter. I still learn something new every time I go after 20 years of it, but this last one is my best ever so I just had to sound off a little bit.  Hope everyone else has had a great season!  Remember its not about how many you killed or how big they were it's about how much fun you had and the experiences you will never forget!

RutnNStrutn

Sounds like a great week for you!! There are several photo editing programs available to resize pics. Would love to see your pics. Congrats on your birds!! :icon_thumright:

bigdoc

DirtNap647

Dan Mallia

triplebeard

Can you get those programs as apps on your smartphone?

tomstopper

boomer

Nick8403

Congrats and yeah they make apps to resize pics on your cell phone I use one called simple resize

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

triplebeard

Finally got the pics to where I can post them.

Bigspurs68

Momma said "Kill that turkey"

triplebeard

This was the smaller of the 2. It had 1? spurs and 10½ beard.  The pics of the other one are the one that had 1? spurs and 11¼ beard.

jblackburn

Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

triplebeard

Just realized the fractions on the spur length came out as ? marks. They were 1&1/8 and 1%3/8