turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Looking for middle or southern TN turkey lease for 2015

Started by stringtown, April 24, 2014, 09:38:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stringtown

I've been in Nashville for a yr but we are headed back to MS this fall. I've come to enjoy middle TN and the number of turkeys is incredible. I'm looking for a turkey lease or sub-lease that could possibly be long term. I'm up here now so would be able to go and take a look easily before we leave in late July. Please PM me with any info or suggestions.

Thank you

stringtown

I know it's the time of yr to start re-leasing or finding new leases for next yr. If anyone needs help paying for a deer lease or just wants to cut cost shoot me a PM.

I've tried signing up for the tn deer forum but keeps saying my email hasn't been approved and when I email the contact info address it says can't be delivered. Thought I might have better luck there but can't get signed on.

stringtown

Rode through parsons, Clifton, summertown and Columbia areas this weekend on way to and from home in MS. That part of the state is about as scenic as it gets. Anyone w any contacts or info in tbat area please contact me. Love to find a lease in that area or Nashville area. Thanks

timberjack86

Have you emailed the owner of tndeer? His screen name is ruger.

stringtown

I'll try to find his info timber jack. I signed up but never received an approval email. I emailed their contact email(s) and it bounced back. Wonder if a non-member can view his profile for email?  Thanks for info though.

timberjack86

stringtown