OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Missouri opening morning success

Started by MOStrutter, April 23, 2014, 12:20:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MOStrutter

The girlfriend and I doubled before 6:30 opening morning. Heck of a show with three strutters and a hen in the decoys and two other toms in the field with us. Have been trying for awhile to double up with her.

letinmfly

Captain of the former Gobble Kings

JALA Strut

Nice job...Congrats to you and your girlfriend on some nice birds! I haven't gotten a turkey when my wife has been out with me but I got my first buck with a bow when she was out with me (girlfriend at the time, many years ago) but made a lifetime memory and now we've been married 25 years.  She doesn't hunt but tags along a few times a season just because she enjoys getting out there.

jblackburn

Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

boomer

DirtNap647

albrubacker

Congrats! I will be trying MO for the first time next week.
The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

Rokhal07

Rio Fan

Nice birds - congrats to both of you!  :icon_thumright:

learn2hide

shoot first, measure spurs later   
Don't miss "The Break" our new outdoor TV show featuring the www.HuntersLink.com team on the Hunt Channel Ch.266 on Dish Network.  All episodes can be seen on Hunt Channel on ROKU and streaming devices and on the website as well...Enjoy and thanks for the support!

ShortSpurs

Now that's gittin' 'er done !!!!!!!!!!!!!

mastevt

Don't get any better than sittin in a blind with your better half and connecting on two birds!  Congrats to the both of you!

TxLongspur

Wrangler95

Give Thanks Unto The Lord,For He Is Good,His Love Endures Forever!