turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Tail fan spreader works great!

Started by barry, April 22, 2014, 02:05:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barry

I ordered some of these for our upcoming hunt for the physically challenged and got to test one out today after a buddy killed a bird.
Great for in the woods photos when you're by yourself

Here's the link if you're interested
http://skipenterprises.com/hunting_products.html

Gold Spur

Cool idea, I needed one of those Saturday.
Woo Pig Sooie!!!

beagler

Never Misses

jblackburn

Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

learn2hide

good call...my dad needed one no one there to take pictures so all I got was a pic of his bird piled up...
shoot first, measure spurs later   
Don't miss "The Break" our new outdoor TV show featuring the www.HuntersLink.com team on the Hunt Channel Ch.266 on Dish Network.  All episodes can be seen on Hunt Channel on ROKU and streaming devices and on the website as well...Enjoy and thanks for the support!

ctwny1

OK...I'll ask...Where did yea get the tail fan spreader from??

fallsflight

Quote from: ctwny1 on April 23, 2014, 05:41:35 AM
OK...I'll ask...Where did yea get the tail fan spreader from??

He posted a link at the bottom of his post.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

strutnrut

bamagtrdude

Nice!  Where'd you get that?  I need something like that on a fan I've got that a cat got into, and ate the tail meat up!!  :(
---
Bama Guitar Dude (bamagtrdude)

opster246

Never fails, I had an idea for one of those and made 3 prototypes last year. Waited all year to try them out but they didn't work like I had hoped. Looks like these work well! Gotta say, good idea!

turkeybow

Quote from: barry on April 22, 2014, 02:05:20 PM
I ordered some of these for our upcoming hunt for the physically challenged and got to test one out today after a buddy killed a bird.
Great for in the woods photos when you're by yourself

Here's the link if you're interested
http://skipenterprises.com/hunting_products.html

These also work great for drying out fans!
"We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect."
~ Aldo Leopold

Dan Mallia

Just placed an order. Thanks for the link.  :thanks:

BC

I did a CAD drawing for one of those about a year ago except it has the single prongs and not the double prongs. I printed it out on my 3D printer and it works great. I keep one with me in my vest all the time.

ncturkey