OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Custon Glass Calls

Started by westgin, April 22, 2014, 09:09:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

westgin

Looking to buy a couple of custom calls.  Who makes the best handmade calls in South Carolina?  Who makes the best in West Virgina?  I would like to have one of each!

West Augusta

I don't have one but have heard that Lonnie Snead's Outlaw Hen glass pot is pretty good.  His Hot Hen Slate is outstanding.  He's a West Virginia callmaker.  Brian Aliff BKA art also makes a great glass pot that is something to look at also. 
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

ky turkey hunter

Mr Sneed green glass and outlaw hen are the best glass call you can by he is in WV 

scoot12

For South Carolina I love my Darrin Dawkins crystal call,  also David Loftis is from there and his corian crystal screamer is a great call.  Scoot

westgin

;D  Thanks for all the help guy!!!  I will look into these.

Does anyone know if Lonnie Snead is still making calls?

West Augusta

Yes, Lonnie is still making calls.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

westgin

Again, thanks guys for all the help!  I will call Mr. Sneed tomorrow to hopefully order.

mossyoakpro

Quote from: ky turkey hunter on April 22, 2014, 09:58:39 AM
Mr Sneed green glass and outlaw hen are the best glass call you can by he is in WV

X2....great calls and a great man to speak with.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Phillippians 4:13

REBELYELL

westgin

I just ordered a Hot Hen from Lonnie Sneed!  Thanks everyone for the input it was greatly appreciated!

West Augusta

You won't be disappointed.

ccaldwell

The Carolina Assassin by Tony Reynolds is one mean call! I would give it a try