OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Easter Sunday

Started by pappy, April 19, 2014, 02:02:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappy

1 Peter 1:3: "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead."
When I think about the resurrection of Christ, I immediately think of my own Salvation and how His resurrection became the starting point of my Hope. When I think about the pain and suffering Jesus went through which led to the cross at Calvary I cringe about the unimaginable imagery, the loss of life and of the blood that sealed God's plan of Saving Grace for all mankind. 
That old borrowed tomb, the fear that ran rampant amongst His disciples, the irony in the faces of those who persecuted Him, thinking that they won, and the jubilation of His believers who witnessed His return... all of these things happening in a moment of time when mankind needed God the most! And they just did not know.........how an empty tomb would reveal God's abundant mercy upon a dead and still dying world!
Praise God for the gift of Salvation! Praise Him for His sacrifice! When you gather together today as a church family or in your home of relative's home, remember this one thing! You have a living HOPE, not because of who you are, but because of the sacrifice offered and the blood spilled by our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.... you celebrate His Resurrection on this day, and everyday let us honor His choice to obeying His Father's will, by becoming the Lamb for the slaughtering.
There is a song He Could Have Called Ten Thousand Angels.............. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcTWPqvUit8 
Go and listen to Loretta Lynn sing this wonderful old song!  Have a Blessed Easter and God's Best to You All! pappy
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

vaturkey

Thanks Pappy ! God Bless you & your family !  :mycross:
Vaturkey

misfire

Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net