turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Patches arrived

Started by Old Gobbler, April 18, 2014, 10:16:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

The patches just came in today , and I had the letters pre addressed so I stuffed them tonight and  put the postage on them -- in the morning I will send them out first class usps

I'll take some pictures in the morning , but these are without a doubt the nicest patches we have ever had made , the people who bought them will be darn happy they are " BIG " too --

Most people bought 2 of these and they sold out very quickly with many people being caught off guard and missing out on getting some  ,I feel sorry for the  many people missed the boat on these , and I have a inbox full of requests to get some more , I will try and get the patch company to make another small run , not sure if this is possible but I will try for you -- when I place a order there is always a minimum order and I have to front the money for them -- smaller orders always cost more per piece than bigger orders so I think if I get a run done it will be 8.60 a piece and I will have to require a minimum of 2 per transaction in able to fulfill the minimum purchase order

Anybody that wishes to get 2014 patches and was not able to get them , pm me or post to this thread and I'll see if I can ask the patch company of it's possible

-- Shannon
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Deputy 14

Cool. Looking forward to getting mine.

Old Gobbler

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

cajun1085

I'm in if you do another run.

steveo

danny

I would be interested in 2 of them.....Danny

ncturkey

I to want one if you decide to do another run. I three of them.

Doug

I'm in for two if you do another run.

Thanks

limhnger

ncturkey

Did you find out anything yet?