turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

2 Turkey hunters shot and 1 killed in KY

Started by Kylongspur88, April 17, 2014, 09:42:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sasquatch1

Two of em got shot, don't sound like an accident, hope they find who did it!

DirtNap647

Kylongspur88

Quote from: sasquatch1 on April 17, 2014, 09:47:35 PM
Two of em got shot, don't sound like an accident, hope they find who did it!
IDK?? Maybe they were sitting together? I just don't know.

SwampSniper

TNTRKYHunter

I read where they possibly came up on a meth lab and were shot by someone at the meth lab.

learn2hide

dear Lord please be with these hunters and their families
shoot first, measure spurs later   
Don't miss "The Break" our new outdoor TV show featuring the www.HuntersLink.com team on the Hunt Channel Ch.266 on Dish Network.  All episodes can be seen on Hunt Channel on ROKU and streaming devices and on the website as well...Enjoy and thanks for the support!

jblackburn

Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

nickhrp

God Bless the Outdoors

R AJ

The article never stated what type of weapon was used in the shooting but did state that there was no drug activity involved despite rumors . As a forester that is one of my concerns when driving secluded areas and while cruising timber in unknown areas.

Definitely prayers and sadness any time hunting accidents and shootings such as this occur.

Muzzy61

Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

TJK68

870FaceLift

Sad, sad.  These tragedies happen every year.  Prayers sent.
Pass it on...

JALA Strut

jakesdad

Totally unnecessary tragedy!!. NO animal thats lived or will ever live is worth the price of a human life or injury.Prayers for all involved :cross2:

"There are turkey hunters and people who hunt turkeys.I hope I am remembered as a turkey hunter"