turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Mossy Oak Bottomland Hydrographic Pics and where done

Started by woodsman1977, April 16, 2014, 10:20:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodsman1977

Hi everyone, wanting to have my gun dipped after season. Mind make up on Mossy Oak bottomland, I am wondering if some of you that have done it can point me in the direction of where to have it done? I am not worried about the price as long as the quality is there.

Pics of finished work would be awesome.

Thanks in advance
Jim

WV Ridge Reaper

Here you go Jim
I had mine done last summer...And I honestly expected something darker..I am a bottomland lover and this looks nothing like the bottom land clothing I have.

I will never have another one done in bottomland unless someone can promise me before hand they can actually match the dark color.

reynolds243

Had mine done by Rob Roberts and turned out great

WV Ridge Reaper

reynolds243

Borden811

Reynolds, that's the sexiest shotgun I've ever seen. I can already feel the cash starting to crawl out of my wallet. I hope you don't mind if there turns out to be two SBE II steady grips in the world that look like that.  :drool:

deadbuck

Hey Boll Weevil, What kind of mount or base is that on your O/U? Thanks

Boll Weevil

Quote from: deadbuck on April 17, 2014, 03:06:15 PM
Hey Boll Weevil, What kind of mount or base is that on your O/U? Thanks
It's a B-Square. There's a pair of plates that bolt underneath the rib and then 4 set screws that provide lateral stability against the sides of the rib. Rock-solid. 

fountain2

ok, great pics.  but nobody has yet to say where to get this done at!

where can we send some stuff too?  Im half tempted to send the limbs on my bow out to get dipped bottom land seeing that the emblems rubbed off during a hunt/shipping.

Boll Weevil

Mr. Rob Roberts and his crew over in Batesville, AR do splendid work with great customer service.  Highly recommended.

turkey buster

Quote from: Boll Weevil on April 17, 2014, 03:59:48 PM
Mr. Rob Roberts and his crew over in Batesville, AR do splendid work with great customer service.  Highly recommended.

Never used him but many on this site swear by his work

DirtNap647