turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

#3 great morning (hands still numb lol)

Started by reynolds243, April 16, 2014, 08:30:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

reynolds243

Been a tough couple weeks coming off some bad weather and a miss last week. Truly felt like god was with me this morning. Was set up on one side of a creek and had 4 birds gobbling and prob 18 hens. All the birds flew down on the other side of the creek minus this dude. Not sure why he decides to go the other way but I am very thankful and humbled. It's amazing how god works in your life and always seems too brighten my day when things are stressful just to remind me how blessed my life is.

Sbe2 totally blew him up at 23yds. Came in strutting for 15mins. My fav hunt this year no question.

longbeard11

JALA Strut

eddie234

Nice. Awesome pictures!

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

DirtNap647

boomer

BigStrutter

Cool pics and congrats on the bird!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Wolves don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep"

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

jblackburn

Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

albrubacker

The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

letinmfly

Captain of the former Gobble Kings

Tommy Strutsalot

Nice that second pic is awesome.  Congrats

the Ward

Congrats! Thanks for sharing those awesome photos.   :z-guntootsmiley:

JVA54

SwampSniper