OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Check out what my ol lady got this mornin

Started by Onpoint, April 14, 2014, 04:10:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunter22

tomstopper

SheGotHoOks

Thanks again everybody.. I'm still smiling, I can't believe I got such a trophy.. A once in a lifetime boss like him! Again.. I want to thank my husband for helping me get on him and also for introducing me to turkey hunting when we first got together.. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jblackburn

Quote from: Bones on April 14, 2014, 08:10:27 PM
Thanks again everybody..
Beard was 10 1/8 inches, weighed 21 1/2 lbs, spurs- 1 5/8 & 1 11/16 :) LOVIN IT..

:drool:

:theman:  we need one that says woman!

Congrats on an absolute STUD!!!!
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

Bigspurs68

You got my mind goin 1000mph tryin to think where I can find a old bird starting Monday. Bout ate the ends of my fingers off. Thanks a lot Bones! Lol. Wait...did I already say MAN! I love them hooks!
Momma said "Kill that turkey"

SheGotHoOks

well bigspurs.. You're not the only one racking his brain trying to come up with a plan!(lol) let me tell you what justin done yesterday... he watches a gobbler for an hour or so (in range) and LET HIM WALK bc he didn't think he was the ONE" he was wanting! Sheesh.. What have I done?!? ;)

Onpoint

He wasn't  in range for an hour. He was only in range for about 5 minutes. (Field bird). Only the second time in my life I've ever done that. Seeing them hooks on her bird has me wanting to find me a set. I will say this. It's cold this morning, like high 20's, and if say if that bird I didn't shoot yesterday tunes up this morning and I get him in range again, I'll probably be bringing him home with me. Gotta go. Congrats again babe.

BeardzNSpurz

Awesome bird!!!

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

SheGotHoOks

Well let me just say that gobbler justin let walk yesterday dropped today... Ended up scoring 77.5...we will gt the pics uploaded later today, BUT my gosh.. Seriously.. He let him walk yesterday.. ???? CONGRATS BABE... NiiCe bird!

Vabirddog

I love that backlit picture. really shows him off. Congrats on all your success.

Like those camo nails too haha

Bigspurs68

Y'all are havin a good time. Ain't this a great game we play? Thank The Lord for old longbeards!
Momma said "Kill that turkey"

RIO GRANDE MAN

Wrangler95

Give Thanks Unto The Lord,For He Is Good,His Love Endures Forever!

mikejd

Hognutz

May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.