turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Picture Heavy Turkey Season Update Dedicated "Turkey Toby"

Started by agturkey, April 13, 2014, 09:09:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

agturkey

On March 28, 2014 I woke to scout turkeys, go to another doctors appointment, and pick up a friend from the airport.  I had a TIA mini stroke on March 28, 2014 at 4:50 am.  Thanks to Chad Morris for taking me to Vanderbilt.  Toby sorry more than words can describe not getting to have our trip.  I am headed to Cleveland Clinic soon so I had to get some turkey hunting out of the way...in this post a few pics from season, my TN and KY birds, and my friends birds from the trips afield so far in 2014...now to get my health square away and my wife a couple birds.  Weekend is over and back to the grind stone at work tomorrow.  Hope you enjoy the pics!
Yes we killed a few :)

Hope you enjoyed pictures.

gwa

Super nice season! Congrats and looks like a great time!
Denny

TJK68

letinmfly

Captain of the former Gobble Kings

poeboy18

Knocking Heads Off

albrubacker

The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

boomer

spur collector

JALA Strut

Looks like a lot of good times had by all...Nice birds and pics!

bmhern

Great pics,great times,great friends,that's what its all about. Good luck on your recovery.

bigdoc

RutnNStrutn

Awesome pics!!! :icon_thumright: Looks like a great time, with fun and family!! That's what it's all about!! Great job guys!!! :icon_thumright: :you_rock:

Drthorn