OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Picked This One up Yesterday

Started by ILIKEHEVI-13, April 13, 2014, 05:00:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ILIKEHEVI-13

I got this one off of gunbroker.  It is unfired and brand new in box.  It's a Taurus model 971 stainless steel 6.5" barrel 22 Mag.  Ammo is hard to find right now.  But I found some.  It wasn't cheap for the ammo either.  If anyone has some extra, let me know. 

Brad

BigStrutter

Nice gun! :icon_thumright:
I was looking at the tracker in 44 mag so keep us posted on how it shoots.
"Wolves don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep"

bmhern

That thing is sweet!!!
                                       :drool:

jblackburn

My Walmart has had 22 mag the last few times I've been. I can chec next time I'm there
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

DirtNap647

ILIKEHEVI-13

Quote from: jblackburn on April 13, 2014, 06:11:23 PM
My Walmart has had 22 mag the last few times I've been. I can chec next time I'm there

Let me kow.  I will pay you a profit to boot on top of shipping and owe you big time.  Let me know how much and how many boxes they have and send me a pm. 

mikejd

I just looked around a few sites I know of for 22mag ammo and I cannot believe how much it is. Its as much as 45acp. Couldn't believe it.

Good luck with the new gun Brad shes a beauty.

surehuntsalot

fine looking pistol
I will check at my wal mart,they had some last friday
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

Twowithone

Put a scope on that puppy and that will be bad to the bone. :OGturkeyhead:
09-11-01 Some Gave Something. 343 Gave All F.D.N.Y.

catdaddy

jblackburn

I should be headed there tomorrow, will let you know

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

captin_hook

Looks good Brad, those are fun to shoot. You got all the toys. Lol

tomstopper

jblackburn

I stopped by walmart yesterday and they did not have any.  I'll keep looking for you.  I did see the price tag.  Something like $10.57 for 50! Yikes!

www.gooserbatcalls.com

ILIKEHEVI-13

Quote from: jblackburn on May 01, 2014, 12:26:17 PM
I stopped by walmart yesterday and they did not have any.  I'll keep looking for you.  I did see the price tag.  Something like $10.57 for 50! Yikes!

I doubt you will find any unless you find a small local sporting good store that has them.  $10.57 is cheap.  I found a place in Florida that had all you want for $12 a box plus $25 shipping.  Then they charged a $6 fee for a debit or credit card.  But that still better than what I paid off gunbroker.  I paid $22 a box shipped off gunbroker for 10 boxes.  I got 15 boxes for $207 shipped which is still high.  But they are the only place in the US right now that I know that has them for this price.