OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

A+J Calls?

Started by Hardtime_NC, March 15, 2011, 09:43:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardtime_NC

Theres no dollar sign on a piece of mind!

letinmfly

Andy makes a good call!!
Captain of the former Gobble Kings

paintbrush

bowhunter84

i have never run one of his calls but they sure do look good. i'd like to have one in my vest soon

scoot12

Andy makes an awesome call,  have his coffeewood slate call with matching striker and sounds great.  He also makes a nice little camo fleece pouch for your call.  Give him a call.  Scoot

joshua

I've got a canary wood slate and can't wait to put it to use this spring.
Turkeys are as smart as hunters make em and public land offers more classes.
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

nx95240

have two of them ... you cannot find a better call

MarkJM

I have a cherry slate froom him, give andy a call. you will not be dissapointed with his calls. they look beautiful and sound AMAZING!! you wont regret getting one. I STRONGLY recoomend.
MuellerCustomCalls

Hardtime_NC

Thanks for the replies.  They sure are some beautiful calls.   I have not messed with the pot calls much so can anyone tell me the differences or sounds in the glass, aluminum, or slate?

Thanks
Theres no dollar sign on a piece of mind!

bird

Andy makes a very nice call and also a super nice jewelry/ring holder for the lady of your life.  Get her a jewelry holder and get yourself a call equals no complaints from her!

doepee

I have a slate from Andy in a swiss pear  pot with a kentucky coffee striker sounds great!! :icon_thumright:

archery1

i am not sure if its a j cassette that sells on ebay ? if so i have 2 of his box calls and thats the only call that the birds would respond to last year.. let me no if its the same guy
Take a kid hunting

Sully53

:icon_thumright: I have a glass/glass in a swiss pear pot and a slate/glass in a coffeewood pot, both are great calls, I highly reccommend Andy's calls!!!