turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Nothing Like Your First Time

Started by Flydown, April 09, 2014, 11:47:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flydown

This morning one of my boys woke up around 3:00 am feeling really bad and there was no way he could go to school feeling this bad and sleep deprived so I took him to gods country for a little holistic medicin and just as I thought he was cured with a daylight gobble or 2 and a quick flydown in our lap. At 6:27 this morning me and Hardcore (uncle Ronnie) watched my son graduate from turkey hunter to turkey killer! He put a shot on this turkey that would make you think he had killed 100. That turkey took a full load of 20ga nitros to the face.DEAD! 17lbs 9in beard and 1 inch spurs. We made a trip to the taxidermist this afternoon! There is nothing better than watching your son kill his first turkey and now I've seen both of my twin boys kill their first turkeys! PUMPED!

Rio Fan

Great photos and a big congratulations to your son for killing his first turkey.   :icon_thumright:

HARDCORE

I couldn't be more proud, Holden laid the hate to that gobbler like a veteran turkey killer would have.

The video has been edited & uploaded, here's the link.

HC

land cruiser

TRKYHTR

OK so who put the tree right in the middle of the video? Somebody needs to quit putting them trees so we can see some turkeys. It's funny how you will try to look around the tree to see whats happening. It's a video you can't see around the tree. Loved every minute of it. He stoned that turkey. It didn't even move. Congrats Holden.

Joe
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

CASH

Way to go Holden. Congrats buddy!
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

jblackburn

Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

Devastator

alloutdoors

catdaddy

KYFrid

He's hooked for life now! Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

captin_hook

That's awesome. Congrats to your son!  :icon_thumright:

Saylfish

IAFF 1377

Old Gobbler

Hell yea !!!!!  :turkey2:   Congrats to all  :wave:  them boys look happy !!!!
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

hookedspur

WTG Holden Great job on a super bird.
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions