OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Wild Turkey Full Arm Sleeve Tattoo

Started by mookyj, April 07, 2014, 10:38:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mookyj

Wild Turkey Full Arm Sleeve Tattoo

Turkey Sleeve Project is nearly all healed up. A few more touch ups to be done. Decided to give it a little more finished look by adding a little old school touches tying everything all together on upper part of the turkey sleeve.  Scot Clark (pinpoint tattoo) did the strutting gobbler, From Ascend Gallery, Sean Price did the new school turkey skull & the ghost gobbler. Adam Golden did the Weims, flying turkeys, and dogwood flowers,Josh Payne did the gentleman gobbler (upper inside bicep), gobbler head, stone turkey tracks,and all the glue tying it all together. Thanks to everyone for the great experience putting this together, and especially Josh for making it look like a grand plan.

http://www.turkey-talk.com/tblog/?p=65&fb_action_ids=10152322244637419&fb_action_types=news.publishes&fb_ref=pub-image&fb_source=og_timeline_photo_robotext

Mike Joyner
joyneroutdoormedia.com

longbeard11

870FaceLift

Those tracks came out looking really good!
Pass it on...

tomstopper

alclark2

Awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hoosier Hunt n Fish

maytom

Holy smokes Mike!!! Look's pretty impressive..............but that must of been very painfull getting all those pin pricks!!! :o

WildSpur

Cool!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Cluck more, yelp less

spur collector

That's some excellent ink work. Very nice.

SinGin

The gobbler head by your wtist looks awsome.

ilbucksndux

Looks great. I want to have some tracks on my calf .
Gary Bartlow

beagler

Never Misses

BigStrutter

That's hardcore right there. Looks good and I really like the tracks.
"Wolves don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep"

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.