OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

post for cutt down

Started by M,Yingling, April 06, 2014, 11:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M,Yingling

cutt down sent me  some great pics of bird he called up for his step son asked me post them up for him  ,,,, he can fill everyone in on the bird ,,,,,Congrats

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

cutt down

I like copper calls too!  :funnyturkey: Obviously this bird liked it too much. I get just as much enjoyment calling a bird in as I do pulling the trigger. Love Mike's copper call with carbon striker. 

Flydown

Congrats! Mike makes a great call!  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

jblackburn

Can't wait to hear the story! Congrats to him!
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

slamman

congrats like the way you displayed the bird too.

Gooserbat

Great Job for him.  Good Pic too.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

DirtNap647

boomer

JALA Strut

alloutdoors

spur collector

darn2ten

cutt down

Quote from: jblackburn on April 07, 2014, 03:05:34 AM
Can't wait to hear the story! Congrats to him!

Well......since you asked.....LOL! We set up in a spot that had 5 birds gobbling a few days before. This morning not a peep. Decided to move about 300yds after 2 hours. Moved back toward his truck as he had to pick up his 5yr old son to take him to church at 9:15. We hadn't finished setting up when this bird gobbled. We sat down, I called, he answered. Bird gobbled a few more times then came through a fence row into the field. Sun was making him shine like a new penny. My step-son was torn up. He gets that way. I had to make him wait till the show was over before he shot. He tells me I teach him patience. I laugh at how he gets so torn up! He told me the last 4yrs he's started his season off with me calling him in a bird. And he's more than capable of calling them himself as he's killed quite a few on his own but I really enjoy watching both my boys pull the trigger. I'm very blessed!

Gold Spur

Woo Pig Sooie!!!