turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Finally Registered

Started by TnRidgeRunner, April 03, 2014, 09:21:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TnRidgeRunner

I've been putting it off and putting it off but I finally did it. Been watching every post made on here while at work since December, figured out this was a pretty good group of guys, and I just couldn't stand not being in on the conversations. The one thing that stood out to me the most is when someone finally gets their first bird,or they get their 100th bird, everyone congratulates them. I know it means nothing to most but to the person that got their first, hit a new milestone, or just killed the best they ever had, it means everything. Not every day you find that. Big hello to everyone....and Guess Who don't ever change your profile pic man...cracks me up.

Old Gobbler

:welcomeOG:  what took you so long ...... :funnyturkey:  welcome aboard -- Shannon
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

MouthCaller

Welcome brother what part of the state you in?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

slamman

Holy Crap you scared me for a second I thought you registered for Obamacare..... until I kept reading.   :welcomeOG:

hookedspur

:wave: :welcomeOG: :anim_25:
You will like it here !!
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

MouthCaller

Quote from: slamman on April 03, 2014, 09:30:04 PM
Holy Crap you scared me for a second I thought you registered for Obamacare..... until I kept reading.   :welcomeOG:
I got choked laughing at this

TnRidgeRunner

Shannon, I couldn't access my personal email from work (IT guy for a software company). Mouth Caller, I'm in Lawrence county, hunt in Wayne....and Obama Care is foul language lol

MouthCaller

Quote from: TnRidgeRunner on April 03, 2014, 09:36:22 PM
Shannon, I couldn't access my personal email from work (IT guy for a software company). Mouth Caller, I'm in Lawrence county, hunt in Wayne....and Obama Care is foul language lol
Nice... I used to go with my uncle back when I lived in Mississippi to the drag strip in Lawrenceburg a lot and there's a church in Collinwood my old church fellowships with...

TnRidgeRunner

Lol, Collinwood is where I'm hunting.

BigStrutter

"Wolves don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep"

tomstopper

:welcomeOG: :wagon: :welcomeOG: Great to have ya......

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

jblackburn

:welcomeOG:

Post away, my friend!  Lots of good info and good people here!
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

hs strut

:welcomeOG: theres alot of info on here and a bunch of good people
may god bless the ethical and responsible hunters and to everybody kill a big one.  jerry