OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Turkey hunting magazine

Started by PaLmbHngr, April 03, 2014, 08:25:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RutnNStrutn

I absolutely loved Turkey & Turkey Hunting. So I would definitely be interested in a turkey hunting only magazine!! :icon_thumright:

alclark2

If subscribe. The question I have when thinking about a venture like that is... Why did T&TH fail?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hoosier Hunt n Fish

Bigspurs68

I think it could be a success. If it had enough good info for beginners and enough advanced info for those with years of experience. Maybe a dedicated turkey gun section, a call making section and a new gear section, just for starters. I have thought of this myself. A turkey hunters magazine that actually has fresh info in it. It would be a good thing. If you decide to do it, contact me. My brain is about to explode thinking of ideas.
Momma said "Kill that turkey"

DirtNap647

BigMick

cphill

Sounds good to me

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

TN Beard Buster

You got a supporter here. I subscribed to T&TH for years and I miss it. I'm an NWTF member and get their mag and it's good but it has a lot of things I don't care for. I love to have another magazine that aims directly at turkey hunting only.

strutnva

I would take it as soon as I found it, T&TH was my favorite magazine and I get several still.

silverspur

Yes, we turkey addicts need a turkey magazine back and I would subscribe!
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

COssman14

Count me in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why shoot a 3.5"? Because they don't make a 4".

ShortSpurs

The Cohutta Strutter

Humm...porcelain throne, I'm starting to see things a bit clearer. Case in point, you enter the bathroom and adorn the throne and grab your beloved magazine. You finish your business and then reach for the TP and it is nowhere to be found. Now, you look down at your magazine and suddenly began to see it in a different light. Well...you know the next move and I certainly would'nt want to try it with my IPhone...lol So, in hindsight( no pun intended) I can definitely see an advantage!
Anybody seen America lately?

eddie234

Ive kept all my old issues of t&th. I still go back and read old articles. So i would def be interested in a turkey only magazine.

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

Gooserbat

The issue is not whether people would read it but circulation.  It cost a lot of coin to publish a magazine.  It's real easy to end up with several thousand copies that don't sell and then your profit is down the drain.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

ShortSpurs

What was the down-fall of T&TH mag? Lack of subscribers or sales in general.

I remember buying it off the stand many times and then it was gone.