OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Gooserbat What's in a name finalist

Started by Gooserbat, April 03, 2014, 04:20:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

List of Finalist

O.G.K. (Oldgobbler Killer) by boomer
8 (17.8%)
Atsasgili ( Cherokee for witch, pronopunced s-geelie) Inspired by Mike Honcho
6 (13.3%)
Dirty Whore by JBlackburn
11 (24.4%)
O.G. Special by Rokhal07
9 (20%)
M16 inspired by Memert116
2 (4.4%)
Gvna (cherokee for turkey) Gooserbat himself
2 (4.4%)
Dead Hillbilly another one by Gooserbat
7 (15.6%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Voting closed: April 06, 2014, 04:20:54 PM

Gooserbat

OK after the contest we got some pretty catchy names. Here are the ones that catch my fancy.  Some are the actual name suggestion and others are inspirations.   You guys help me pick. 

If your name made the pick and you want to "campaign" then do it.  I do these for the fun of it so have a good time. 

And like always I'll draw a number for a winner after the poll closes.  Winner gets one of the prototypes.  In order to enter yourself in the drawing for the call just bump this thread along anyway you see fit. 

Thanks Sam
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Muzzy61

Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Tommythreetoes

:OGturkeyhead:  Call it what you want, just please send me one.  ;D

bbcoach

turkey buster

hs strut

may god bless the ethical and responsible hunters and to everybody kill a big one.  jerry

Ctburdchasr

DH or dead hillbilly, I'm ordering one as well......  :fud:

JALA Strut

memert116

crossbow1968

since i'm 1/4 cherokee, i'll go with Gvna

WV Ridge Reaper

I like the name..Dirty Whore,sounds catchy and the name it self will sell it haha.

Mike Honcho

Atsasgili....Sam maybe you should simplify to Cherokee Witch?  I have to be carefull here my wife is part Cherokee!

Gooserbat

Quote from: Mike Honcho on April 04, 2014, 07:00:03 AM
Atsasgili....Sam maybe you should simplify to Cherokee Witch?  I have to be carefull here my wife is part Cherokee!

As a tribal member I can get by with it.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

strutnzone

I would vote for either of the Cherokee names.  Either way I'm sure it will be a great call!

blackmagic

I like M16.  Just different than the standard name.