OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Guess Who Update

Started by shootumindaface, March 15, 2011, 10:57:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigHooks

Hey Ronnie, Great Post. I'm sure glad your the type of guy that don't let animals run around hurt. Was what really told you they were wounded was the way they were hollering in the trees before they jump on the ground. Because they were already hurt an didn't want to jump to the ground. Congrats too you an your MoM.....

guesswho

Quote from: BigHooks on March 16, 2011, 07:06:53 PM
Was what really told you they were wounded was the way they were hollering in the trees before they jump on the ground.
They holler in the trees?  Man, I'm glad I didn't hear that.  It was bad enough watching them in a delirious state turning around in circles for an hour.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

chatterbox

Quote from: guesswho on March 16, 2011, 07:18:47 PM
Quote from: BigHooks on March 16, 2011, 07:06:53 PM
Was what really told you they were wounded was the way they were hollering in the trees before they jump on the ground.
They holler in the trees?  Man, I'm glad I didn't hear that.  It was bad enough watching them in a delirious state turning around in circles for an hour.
I'm surprised you gave them an hour... ;D

BigHooks

Sure thing Ronnie why do you think they turn around an around for an hour or so. It's were they jump out of the trees an hurt there legs an feet. I really thought you already knew that, well you do now. Always remember that. That comes with experience. If you need too know anything else about turkey hunting just ask one of us experience hunters we will be glad to help.

guesswho

Didn't know that.  You can sure learn a lot on the internet .
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

turkey slayer

Quote from: guesswho on March 16, 2011, 07:04:34 PM
I was just informed that the first one I shot dragging his wings and keeping his butt off the ground was probably one of those hard to kill henned up birds.   Maybe instead of being hurt he was dragging his wings because he was just tired from spending the night with those three girl turkeys.   To be honest it don't seem fair hunting birds that are henned up, their to tired to get away.
:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

OLE RASPY

Congrads ronnie and your mother on taking some fine gobblers.

mossy835

Did you check the radiator for any new leaks? Just making sure you did not shoot the truck also.
:TooFunny:
Nice turkey your mom got there, Thanksgiving will be almost complete now for sure! I am being good as I have not shot mine yet!!