OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Guess Who Update

Started by shootumindaface, March 15, 2011, 10:57:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shootumindaface

Guesswho just called for advice.. He has 4 birds in a field.. He thinks one has been shot in the wings as its wings are dragging on the ground.. He also believes it was shot in rear as its tail feathers are stuck straight up.. He is all confused as what to do, he hasnt called in 20 minutes as he doesnt want to educate them.. I told him to put on his tail fan hat and get out there.. He informed me in the excitement of the morning he had left it at home..

He asked if it were legal to shoot, and I told him to take it out of its misery as it had obviously been shot to display such behavior..

Hognutz

Now that's funny, right there..Talk him through it, Tom.. :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :you_rock:
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

struttin_1

bowhunter84

shootumindaface

Well he took the advice and shot it.. Now he is nervous and can barely talk. He is scared that he may have shot a gobbling hen... He said he is going to leave it till he can get to a computer and look on the NWTF identification page to make a positive identification on the sex of the bird..

hookedspur

Quote from: Hognutz on March 15, 2011, 10:58:43 AM
Now that's funny, right there..Talk him through it, Tom.. :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :you_rock:
:agreed: Hes lucky to have such a good friend as you  :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

redarrow

Dang Tom ! You is the Guru of swat. Talk him through it bro.

Rio Fan

Woodsman4God

Quote from: shootumindaface on March 15, 2011, 10:57:23 AM
Guesswho just called for advice.. He has 4 birds in a field.. He thinks one has been shot in the wings as its wings are dragging on the ground.. He also believes it was shot in rear as its tail feathers are stuck straight up.. He is all confused as what to do, he hasnt called in 20 minutes as he doesnt want to educate them.. I told him to put on his tail fan hat and get out there.. He informed me in the excitement of the morning he had left it at home..

He asked if it were legal to shoot, and I told him to take it out of its misery as it had obviously been shot to display such behavior..

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

PANYHunter

LX_Trkyhntr

Hook's Custom Call Prostaff, Ol'Tom's Elite Team, Vaportrail Archery Prostaff, KTECH Design Prostaff
[IMG]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af259/OpenSeason1/oltom-logo.png[/i

longspur

He shot the wrong one. where's CASH? He knows not to shoot the one with his tail in the air.

dodger

timbrhuntr

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

Oh yah! Did it have a beard  ???  :gobble: :gobble:

:z-paddy-smiley113: