Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

SC Opening Morning Archery Double!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by golfernash, March 15, 2011, 10:47:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TScottW99

"What gets us jangly is the suddenness of everything. We hunt turkeys because we want to hear them gobble, watch them strut and all that, and we hunt them with shotguns because we want to be close to them when those things occur." - Jim Spencer

JVA54

Cove

njdevilsb

Congrats.  I don't blame you.  Can't have all your fun at once.   :icon_thumright:

jshively

Very nice indeed!  Congrats on the archery double.

timbrhuntr

And they say archery hunting is hard ! Just kidding congrats on the double and the patience. I would have kept dropping them until I ran out of tags  ;D

Basser69

Hootowl

Congrats on the double!! Thats Awesom, Sounds like you have a Hot spot, and the next few weeks should be Good to Go. Maybe I will drive dowm???? I have a Sister That lives in Gaffney SC.

Rio Fan

That's a heck of a way to kick off your season.  Congratulations!  :icon_thumright:

doublegobble

Red meat isn't bad for you, fuzzy green meat is bad for you.

simpzenith

Good decision not to shoot the third bird or you would have been over the daily limit in SC of 2 birds! Great job arrowing two beauties though!  :icon_thumright:

golfernash

Good Point Shane!

I honestly have never thought about the 2 bird a day limit. I have doubled numerous times over the years but have never had the opportunity to shoot a third bird in a day!!!!!!!!!