turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

This year, Business is the worse.

Started by customgunsocks, March 15, 2011, 09:51:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

customgunsocks

Please help support Customgunsocks. We use nothing but the best in fabrics, hand carfted, all our fabric, buckles, snaps, nylon, ect. is bought in the USA. We buy nothing overseas and try and buy as much as possible from vets. If you need something, please consider us before picking up that catalog on your coffee table. Our quality is better, our turn around time is just as fast, and our guarantee I know is better!!
Thank you, Tom

bdummy

Taking a look now at your website. Get well soon!

bdummy

customgunsocks

ChiefBubba

Tom just sent another order in for you. Chief.

customgunsocks

Quote from: ChiefBubba on March 17, 2011, 08:33:56 PM
Tom just sent another order in for you. Chief.
Received your order. Oh my Goodness Chief, I cant thank you enough also for such a large order and you had just put one in a cpl weeks ago! Thank you. Between yesterday and today I can pick up a few more things and reshedule my appointment!! I wish I could do something for everyone!!

shad309

I recieved my order yesterday and was very pleased with the service that Tom provides and the quality of the products!

BrowningGuy88

Tom, you are in our prayers. I got some OT coming up and I will order some Christmas presents from you when I get it. All my folks are turkey hunters --- hope I can get Christmas shopping outta the way early.

I will order ASAP.

scoot12

Put my order in for lounge sack,  get better soon.  Scoot

Brutal1

Placed my order this morning.  Get well soon.   --George

customgunsocks

Quote from: Brutal1 on March 18, 2011, 05:57:15 PM
Placed my order this morning.  Get well soon.   --George
Thank you!!!

chatterbox

Just placed an order. Hope it helps Tom. I can't wait to recieve them!

Mike

customgunsocks

I re scheduled my docs appointment becuase I had to cancel it last week due to funding, I was able to reschedule it and get another prescription because of you guys!! I never expexted this. Again, Thank you!!.

Roostem33

Keeping you in my prayers Tom, our business is not doing well now either. lets just Pray together that things change for the better. God bless!!!

Jody
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

S.C.C

Always look up and hold on to the promise!! :jesus-cross: