OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

This year, Business is the worse.

Started by customgunsocks, March 15, 2011, 09:51:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

customgunsocks

Quote from: Roostem33 on March 19, 2011, 03:20:23 AM
Keeping you in my prayers Tom, our business is not doing well now either. lets just Pray together that things change for the better. God bless!!!

Jody
Its really tough with no income, the banks have no hearts, Im a fighter, just wish I felt better to fight period:)) Thank you!!

S.C.C

A positive attitude and prayers through JESUS CHRIST is the answer to all things on earth!  :jesus-cross:

chatterbox

Tom, I just got the bags!
Thank you for making an AWSOME product! Between me and my son, their gonna get alot of use this spring!

customgunsocks

Thank you very much, nothin better then a happy customer, now if I could only convince the other 400 people on this forum, we may have a chance.:))

ChiefBubba

I think my stuff was delivered today. I'll be home tomorrow to look at it. I'm sure I'll be happy. Chief.

customgunsocks

Quote from: ChiefBubba on March 23, 2011, 09:12:25 PM
I think my stuff was delivered today. I'll be home tomorrow to look at it. I'm sure I'll be happy. Chief.
CHief, did you read the fine print, if your not home, the stuff comes back to me to keep and use.LOL, just kidding, wish I could go this year.

rev

Order just sent in. I hand built a flintlock rifle and have been looking for a nice looking sock to carry it in, you have the perfect looking sock for it,  Thanks   
the striker bag and decals are just the icing on the cake, also

customgunsocks

Actually, thats where we all started 4 years ago, we made these for flintlocks and thats all we made, my wife and I both have one. Your going to love it. Thank you vey much!!

Jourdan_D

Placed my order today :z-guntootsmiley:can't wait to put it use in the field!!!

customgunsocks

Quote from: Jourdan_D on March 25, 2011, 05:39:14 PM
Placed my order today :z-guntootsmiley:can't wait to put it use in the field!!!
Finished both of them about an hour ago, they will go out in the morning. Thank you!! Were all caught, so were ready for all the peopl that wants to order this weekend, hopefully some new people will give us a chance before picking up that catalog.

greenheadIL

Just placed an order online for your double camo decoy bag to carry my DSD hen and jake.  These look like great quality and I can't wait to get them.  Another big plus on these looks like the stake holder as I have already lost a few of the DSD stakes as they have slid out of the crappy green bags you get with them.

Thanks

customgunsocks

Quote from: greenheadIL on March 25, 2011, 06:10:30 PM
Just placed an order online for your double camo decoy bag to carry my DSD hen and jake.  These look like great quality and I can't wait to get them.  Another big plus on these looks like the stake holder as I have already lost a few of the DSD stakes as they have slid out of the crappy green bags you get with them.

Thanks
We will make it first thing in the morning and get it mailed out. Our stake bags are made from US army contract polyurethane coated canvas, you wont poke a hole through this stuff, I used it for North American Safari and thier bear cots. Thank you very Much!!!

Jourdan_D

Got all my stuff in today  :z-guntootsmiley: Thanks for the great produce and lightning fast service!!

David

customgunsocks

Your welcome, thank you! Still praying we get some new customers, hosptal bills, pills, its incredible. If it wasnt for my wife,aka.flintlock girl. she has put out some great stuff in a short period of time, dont know what I would do without her and her talents.

ChiefBubba

Tom I've just come up with another idea, I was thinking of maybe getting the lounger bag and having you sew one of your camo pot and box call holders on it. How does that idea sound? Chief.