turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

This year, Business is the worse.

Started by customgunsocks, March 15, 2011, 09:51:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

customgunsocks

All orders from today are done, they will go out tomorrow. I want to share, dont care how personal it is, you guys should know this, I know can pick up some of my prescriptions, and FOR SURE, I could NOT have done it with out you guys. God Bless all of you from me and my wife!!

turkeybow

As soon as I get the money up I will put in an order!  I have been wanting to get some things from you for a while.  Hang in there and keep faith  :jesus-cross: prayers sent
"We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect."
~ Aldo Leopold

customgunsocks

Quote from: turkeybow on March 15, 2011, 09:34:33 PM
As soon as I get the money up I will put in an order!  I have been wanting to get some things from you for a while.  Hang in there and keep faith  :jesus-cross: prayers sent
Thank you so much. Its bed time, this pill kicks my butt. Thanks again to all.

blueribbon

Gobble!

Do you make a bag big enough for a DSD strutter and 2 DSD hens?

customgunsocks

Quote from: Gobble! on March 15, 2011, 11:09:34 PM
Our biggest is the double decoy bag, which is a big bag, but I dont believe it would carry 3, there is one soft fleece divider running down the center of the bag for 2 seperate compartments. Lately we have had a few requests to sew a gobble lounger onto the decoy bag, also an extra bag sewn on the decoy bag for a primos shooting stick, I cant see why we cant sew a single decoy bag on top of a double decoy bag, would give you 3 seperate compartments, one sling, 2 seperate draw cords, but it would run $75.00.

stinkpickle

A feller would look like a dadgum ninja turtle sneaking thru the woods with three of those on his back.   :D

customgunsocks

Quote from: stinkpickle on March 16, 2011, 11:40:00 AM

A feller would look like a dadgum ninja turtle sneaking thru the woods with three of those on his back.   :D
LOL. I needed a laugh, thanks. I can picture it, I know if it was me, I would diappear.

CJCASS

Their products are AWESOME! 

I have the Decoy Bag, 2 Striker Roll-ups, and some call pouches.   Total quality and durability. 

ChiefBubba

I got the lounge sack with the decoy bag sewed on to it. It turned out great and will be carrying it out in the woods when I have to make those long public land hikes! I really liked that you sewed the camo orange flap on the inside also. I'll be ordering a few more things myself. Chief.

customgunsocks

Quote from: CJCASS on March 16, 2011, 01:22:43 PM
Their products are AWESOME! 

I have the Decoy Bag, 2 Striker Roll-ups, and some call pouches.   Total quality and durability. 
Thank you CJ, I need all the help I can get right now, thanks again!

customgunsocks

Quote from: ChiefBubba on March 16, 2011, 01:42:16 PM
I got the lounge sack with the decoy bag sewed on to it. It turned out great and will be carrying it out in the woods when I have to make those long public land hikes! I really liked that you sewed the camo orange flap on the inside also. I'll be ordering a few more things myself. Chief.
The thing I dont understand is there are so many hunters on this great site and onlly have a handful of you guys. Guess I should count my blessing I have you guys saving my company and me personally!!  Thank you Chief!!

customgunsocks

Tonya O'Tinger-Public relations manager for Hunters Helping Soldiers:
I want to say Thank you to Tom Ackley of Custom Gun Socks for all his support to the mission of Hunters Helping Soldiers. I have purchases several items from them over the past year, and everything I have received has been top quailty. All their stuff is make right here in the good ole' USA. I would like to ask you to stop by his website and see what he has to offer. They have some AWESOME stuff for turkey season too. Support those who support the mission!

jshively

Just sent an order through - every little bit helps.  Looks to be some nice call bags - I look forward to utilizing them in the field this year.

God Bless. :jesus-cross:

customgunsocks

Thank you very much, will try and get those out in the morning!!
Thanks again!!