turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

This year, Business is the worse.

Started by customgunsocks, March 15, 2011, 09:51:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

customgunsocks

Well, this year is the worse year for us in the 3 1/2 years. DOnt know what to make of it, those expensive decoys are still selling, but our decoy bag sales and roll-up, ect. are way down. I know it isnt from our prices or quality. Makes me sad, were going under, just dont know how much longer we are going to keep going at this rate. For those of you that enjoy and like our products, please tell a friend. On a personal note, I have turned ill, cant work and no insurance, I would sure appreciate giving us a thought before purchasing from some CHinese guy. Thank you, Tom

busta biggun

Hey Tom,

I just ordered a double decoy bag for my DSD hen and jake decoys. They look good and I have been meaning to order one. I will look around and see if there is anything else I can buy. I will keep you in my prayers and I hope that things pick up real quick for you, and I also pray for healing for you!

Hang in there buddy!

Ray

redarrow

Im hoping my barrel decals and Quad shooting bag arrive today.I believe in shopping the good ol made in America Mom and Pop stores whenever I can.Comes a time when ya just gotta ask yourselves "What has china ever done for me?"  God bless you and yours Tom.

Woodsman4God

Can't promise anything but will take a look and see if I can help too, your stuff has always looked great

LX_Trkyhntr

Prayers sent! :jesus-cross: :bible:  Look to his word for strength and encouragement.
Hook's Custom Call Prostaff, Ol'Tom's Elite Team, Vaportrail Archery Prostaff, KTECH Design Prostaff
[IMG]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af259/OpenSeason1/oltom-logo.png[/i

customgunsocks

Quote from: redarrow on March 15, 2011, 11:24:47 AM
Im hoping my barrel decals and Quad shooting bag arrive today.I believe in shopping the good ol made in America Mom and Pop stores whenever I can.Comes a time when ya just gotta ask yourselves "What has china ever done for me?"  God bless you and yours Tom.
Yes sir, you should get them today or tomorrow, thank you.

customgunsocks

THank you!!! from the bottom of my heart!!

bowhunter84

i know it's not much but i placed an order for a couple of barrel decals.

i hope everything works out and you start feeling better :jesus-cross:

Hootowl

Order Placed,I was looking for a Striker Pouch. Sorry to Hear about your Illness, Prayers sent.......Come On Guys lets help a Brother Out.......

shad309

placed an order just the other day and can't wait to get it in! Tom was very helpful and we had a nice long conversation (even if some of my off the wall requests arent well thought out LOL) Great guy and was glad to do business with him.

misfire

Placed an order as well. Hope you feel better soon Tom, there birds that need killin out there
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

spaightlabs

Do you have the double deke bag in stock?  Way better solution than what they  came with...

KYFrid

Just placed an order for box call pouch. Prayers sent your way.  :jesus-cross:

customgunsocks

Quote from: spaightlabs on March 15, 2011, 08:36:01 PM
Do you have the double deke bag in stock?  Way better solution than what they  came with...
We make them to order, turn around time is one day. Yes, so I have heard.

customgunsocks

Quote from: WVFrid on March 15, 2011, 09:24:40 PM
Just placed an order for box call pouch. Prayers sent your way.  :jesus-cross:
Thank you so much!!