OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Public land insanity

Started by Spitten and drummen, March 29, 2014, 10:04:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

d.winsor

you and me both, but there must be a lot of interested people reading this thread that is not tired of it 1500 +, if you are tired of it why do you tune in and post.

COssman14

Sounds like a group of hunters that make all the anti-hunters out there get bad impressions of us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why shoot a 3.5"? Because they don't make a 4".

CASH

Quote from: d.winsor on April 01, 2014, 12:31:21 AM
you and me both, but there must be a lot of interested people reading this thread that is not tired of it 1500 +, if you are tired of it why do you tune in and post.

That was a subtle hint for y'all to stop arguing about it.
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

d.winsor

I'm not worried about anti-hunters they lost their bid years ago, what I am worried about is what turkey hunters say.

d.winsor

I am not arguing just stating what people said in their post, I have no argument, I don't win anything.  If everyone wants to close this thread right now, I would be happy with that.

BigGobbler

Anyone been troll fishing LOL