OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

reloading

Started by blueridgegobbler, March 28, 2014, 03:37:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueridgegobbler

Anyone know where federal gets the heavyweight shot I would love to have some for reloads. I cant seem to find the manufacturer I know they don't produce it in house.

mike3132

BandedSpur

Quote from: mike3132 on March 29, 2014, 01:06:12 AM
Not Federal but might be what you want...

http://www.ballisticproducts.com/Shot-Slugs/departments/63/

No, BPI doesn't sell what he wants. The closest thing they have is their ITX Turkey Trauma shot at 13 gm/cc in size 6. Tungsten Spheres sometimes has 15 gm/cc shot, but it is frightfully expensive. You can buy TSS for about the same price, and it is far superior. Don't know if Toasty is still on this board or not, but he used to sell 15 gm/cc 7s.

blueridgegobbler

Thanks for the info where can anybody get tss

GOLD HUNTER

Quote from: BandedSpur on March 29, 2014, 08:22:32 AM
Quote from: mike3132 on March 29, 2014, 01:06:12 AM
Not Federal but might be what you want...

http://www.ballisticproducts.com/Shot-Slugs/departments/63/

No, BPI doesn't sell what he wants. The closest thing they have is their ITX Turkey Trauma shot at 13 gm/cc in size 6. Tungsten Spheres sometimes has 15 gm/cc shot, but it is frightfully expensive. You can buy TSS for about the same price, and it is far superior. Don't know if Toasty is still on this board or not, but he used to sell 15 gm/cc 7s.

toasty dont have any....... we got it all !!!  :drool:

blueridgegobbler

Guess i'll go with itx turkey trauma the are supposed to have 7s out soon

Deputy 14

They've been saying they'll have 7s soon since they put the stuff on the market so don't hold your breath. If you're planning on loading for this season better get the 6s.

blueridgegobbler

I can wait I still have some original hevi13 left