turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

SS Box Call just got delivered

Started by Heller, March 27, 2014, 02:43:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heller

I just received my first SS box call today. All I can say is WOW! There is a whole lotta turkey in this thing that's for sure. This call sounds better then any other box call I've ran to date.
Thanks again Al and Josh, you boys hit a home run with this one! this call is exactly what I was lookin for when we talked. I see dead turkeys in my near future.

I would post a picture of it but I can't figure out how to load it through my phone

TauntoHawk

what wood combo did you get?

I got one last year and its a great box, couldnt be nicer people to deal with as well.
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

memert116

drum817

Them SS boys is straight up GOOD!!!  Can't wait to see some pics!!!  :icon_thumright: 
"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

Heller

Anyone know how to load a pic through phone

bunk

Click reply, look under the white box and click (attachments and other options). Then click on the box that pops up that says (choose file) then click on the file the image is under like gallery etc.. I really like them SS calls.

dreis3

Congrats!  Al and Josh make an outstanding box caller!
D. Reis Custom Calls
www.dreiscustomcalls.com

Heller

Heller

letinmfly

Congrats on a fine turkey killa!!!
Captain of the former Gobble Kings

alloutdoors

Nice call, good luck with it this spring!  :icon_thumright:

DirtNap647

Heller

The more I play this bad boy the more I like it.  :jackson:

TauntoHawk

good looking call, hows the the yellowheart sound? I look a yellowheart striker I have and have wondered about it as a box call paddle before
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

2eagles

I just got my new SS box call Friday.  Happiness in a box (call)!!  Might not make the turkeys too happy, though.