turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Heart Cath Tomorrow

Started by R AJ, March 26, 2014, 03:04:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

R AJ

Giving those poor birds a day or three or four off as I go in just before flydown time for he heart cath in the morning. Thanks for prayers and good wishes already and I hope to be geared up and ready to go for April 2014.

Be safe and good hunting to those who are hunting now and those Tennessee guys who have been waiting a long time for this week end opener. And for the rest of you guys may the snow melt soon and warm up your way. 32* this morning one mile from Florida line.

beagler

:anim_25:
I've seen quite a few of the procedures done and it really isn't too bad for what it's worth.
Never Misses

trackerbucky

Prayers for a speedy recovery.
I love golf.  It keeps a lot of people out of the turkey woods.

Skeeterbait

Had one.  The prep for it is a little undignified, but they knocked me out for the procedure.  I suppose they will you to.  Afterwards you will be given a list of don'ts.  Follow it for sure.  No real discomfort or problems afterwards.  Good luck.

Hognutz

I pray that all goes well, and that you are back on your feet in record time. Godspeed, my friend.  :bible:

Mike
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

Muzzy61

Good luck. Hope all goes well, and a quick recovery.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

allaboutshooting

Quote from: RAJ on March 26, 2014, 03:04:27 PM
Giving those poor birds a day or three or four off as I go in just before flydown time for he heart cath in the morning. Thanks for prayers and good wishes already and I hope to be geared up and ready to go for April 2014.

Be safe and good hunting to those who are hunting now and those Tennessee guys who have been waiting a long time for this week end opener. And for the rest of you guys may the snow melt soon and warm up your way. 32* this morning one mile from Florida line.
Prayers have been said Robert.

Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

MouthCaller

Good luck buddy

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

DirtNap647

chatterbox

Prayers headed your way, my friend. :bible:

Fullfan

Had one done about 5 years ago, only bad part was the cute nurse with the razor. was able to watch from start to finish on several TV's. Big thing is do not attempt to set up when you are in recovery. Got smacked in the forehead several times.

You will do fine..
Don't gobble at me...

R AJ

Thanks guys . I have had quadruple bypass surgery following a cath in 2011 and the cath is a sniffle compared to the open heart surgery but any time you are under anesthesia it is not a gimme.

Let's hope for a stent at worst and an all clear at best.

tomstopper

Good luck and I will pray that all goes well (I am sure it will)......

bmhern

Best wishes, I had one in 2010 and 2011, the prep wasn't that bad with the two young nurses doing it, the bad part was the old nurse standing behind me pinching my ears ,so I wouldn't get too excited. I got to watch my cath on TV screens saw my blockage and got 2 stents put in. The only thing that was sore afterwards was my ears!!!
Good Luck!!
                            :anim_25:

ridgerunner

Hope all goes well...I had one in Dec 2010 it was pretty simple procedure although you worry anytime it involves the heart.. God Speed