turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

The original Heavy Shot.

Started by Crutch, March 14, 2011, 11:20:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crutch

This guy is amazing. Hope this hasn't been posted before.

http://www.wimp.com/toogood/
Let everything that hath breath praise the Lord
:gobble: :gobble:

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

busta biggun

TauntoHawk

:z-guntootsmiley:

I can remember when I had a slingshot, that guy is amazing!!!!
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

bassmaster1228

Hognutz

I have seen it before, but I am not sure if it was on here or not. No matter. It was worth watching again. That cat can shoot a slingshot!! :you_rock:
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

Hootowl

:smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

That is Awesom, and That there is a True American folks, I would love to meet that Man, I bet he has some good stories.... Thanks for Sharing

Hoot

Basser69

PANYHunter

That's some talent right there.  Reminds me of my days as a kid running around with a slingshot.  Nothin was safe.   :z-guntootsmiley:

LX_Trkyhntr

I wouldn't want him shooting at me!
Hook's Custom Call Prostaff, Ol'Tom's Elite Team, Vaportrail Archery Prostaff, KTECH Design Prostaff
[IMG]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af259/OpenSeason1/oltom-logo.png[/i

turkey slayer

archery1

wow...... he can soot targets for sure...let us see a clip with him shooting live animals??? there is a diff. but i am sure he wont have a problem
Take a kid hunting

lightsoutcalls

I'd fix him a bologna sandwich to come smack some cats in my neighborhood...   ;D
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

decoykrvr

In about 1972, I watched an old friend, Parker Wright,who's been dead almost 13 years, drop a flying crow about 25 yards away using a wrist rocket and steel ball bearing.  P.W. was good, but that gentleman is in a class by himself.  I can also attest that a wrist rocket w/ball bearings is deadly on cats.