turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Best Woodhaven Mouth Call?

Started by StruttinGobbler3, March 25, 2014, 04:10:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StruttinGobbler3

I've been a loyal Hooks user the past four seasons, but I'm looking to branch out a little. Always heard good things from woodhaven mouth calls, which ones do most of you prefer? At 10-12 bucks a pop, I hate to experiment too much. Thanks.
John 3:16

"Fall hunting is maneuvers. Spring hunting is war"
Tom Kelly, Tenth Legion

bamagtrdude

---
Bama Guitar Dude (bamagtrdude)

KYFrid

I've tried the Scott Ellis signature series one and really like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VaTuRkStOmPeR

You'll be back to running hooks soon enough after this experiment.

KS-Hoyt-Hunter

I like the woodhaven copperhead call best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

catdaddy

Rokhal07

wvlimbhanger

I've been using a copperhead for the past several years and really, really like it.

TN Beard Buster

Hey struttin. If you wanna try something new, give dead end game calls a try. They are built by Mitchell Johnston, who used to be with Woodhaven. They are not as pricey and if you'll enter code kcurrin at checkout, you'll get 5% off on me. I recently made pro staff with them and they're a great bunch of guys who make quality products. I used woodhaven myself for years until now and my all time favorites were the yellow venom and the blue demon.

DirtNap647

eddie234

Copperhead

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

ridgerunner

I also like the copperhead in the rare event I use a mouth call..but I always have a copperhead in my vest for a change up call..most times it's slate for me.

crossbow1968

give gooserbat a try, he makes some real good calls

StrutStopper_71

I have several woodhaven call's and the classic v3 gets my vote!

StruttinGobbler3

Thanks for the input guys, keep it coming. I will also check out the other brands mentioned. I was a knight and hale man for quite a few years until I was turned on to Scott Hooks calls. Just wouldn't mind trying a few different ones
John 3:16

"Fall hunting is maneuvers. Spring hunting is war"
Tom Kelly, Tenth Legion