OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Albert Paul Limited Edition Calls

Started by hunter22, March 23, 2014, 03:49:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunter22

The guys that know me know I have an addiction for turkey calls. Only exceeded by my love to hunt them. Here are some of my favorite box calls that were made by Albert Paul, a master callmaker and fine gentleman. They were made to commemorate each sub-species of the wild turkey in North America. My goal is to use each box to take the sub-species it commemorates. Top to bottom: Merriam, Osceola, Eastern, Rio, and Gould's.

JVA54

nitro

Really nice bunch of Albert's calls.

Royal Slam 2008

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

mudhen

Very nice!

My 5th AP is on the way, a pocket call...

mudhen
"Lighten' up Francis"  Sgt Hulka

memert116

Those are absolutely beautiful and I'm sure sound as good, if not better, than they look.  And what an amazing idea to have and use a dedicated call to take each subspecies.  Look forward to knowing how it works out for you.  Best wishes to you!!  :icon_thumright:

COssman14

Why shoot a 3.5"? Because they don't make a 4".

hunter22

Mudhen,

I plan to hunt a Henry Davis pocket call from Albert a lot this spring. Amazing sounding call. I will post my other Albert Paul calls later. I have several. There is one gentleman on here that has an unbelieveable Paul collection. Maybe he will post some of his fine calls also.

West Augusta

No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

SS Calls

TRKYHTR

I've got the same set #23. Very nice calls.

Joe
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

Idratherb

Rickey Im curious do you sleep with your wife or a different set of box calls or strikers each night?? :TooFunny:

drum817

"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

hunter22

Dang Jeff, you are getting kinda personal. I sleep with my wife but normally have a different box call each night on the nightstand.  ;D ;D